Answered By: Stefanie Lapka
Last Updated: Jan 13, 2016     Views: 19

One can report a book as missing by filling out a missing book form. The form can be requested from the Circulation Desk.

Once the availability status has been changed to 'missing' in the Library Catalog, you can request the book from another library through Interlibrary Loan or TexShare.